STEPS FOR REGISTRATION
There are six simple steps to register your company in BEZ:
- Enquiry: Enquiry details are captured on enquiry form and registered accordingly for initial evaluation of potential customers. Enquiries come through customer visits, telephone, and email contact, through our website interaction page, trade fairs, referrals, among others.
- Application: Potential investors who successfully go through the initial evaluation receive application form for registration, license, and lease. The investor is advised on all the registration requirements to comply with the application guidelines.
- Documents attestation: Attestation of documents accompanying the completed application form shall be done at JAFZA for UAE based potential investors.
- Application evaluation: Upon return of completed application form, BEZ One-Stop-Shop team review the same for completeness and compliance of guidelines and forward to Authority with approval request.
- Authority approval: The Authority upon review of the file and recommendation from BEZ OSS grants approval for registration of the company and issuance of license.
- Handover of registration documents: BEZ OSS processes and releases registration certificate and license to the investor.